Wednesday 14 December 2016

THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!

I have finally finished all blog posts and now I am writing a short report about this study tour that I will make available on various channels. 

That means I will try to give an answer to the "research questions" (see my first blog post), extract what I think are the most important topics for our future work and what we can learn from the Australian university libraries and librarians.


I also want to express my deepest gratitude to all of you who supported me and made this tour a big success!

 

Thanks to Forskerforbundets Bibliotekforening and NFF for the grants and to my Head of Section (Jorunn Alstad) for financial support when IATUL failed to review my grant proposal. 

 

Without the generous offers of amazing colleagues and friends for staying in their houses I would have needed lots of my own money to be able to do this tour. Gill Hallam and Jill Benn, you and your families are marvellous and I am so very grateful for your support and friendship!

 

I also have to say thank you to all managers and staff from the nine university libraries! You made me feel very welcome and shared all your (great!) knowledge and expertise with me, so that I could learn so very much. You know my house is always open for visitors!!!

 

Last but not least, I want to thank my (grown up) kids for being positive about me being away for a longer time, for looking after my house and for just being lovely, independent children.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment